Roughly a year has passed since we sold my dad’s condominium in Kingston and I just wanted to take a minute to thank you. I really appreciate the great job you did in all aspects of that, including making special arrangements for the showing and accommodating the fact that I was not in Kingston. It was also very nice to meet in person, and speak a bit, when we had the chance to do so.
I am writing in favour of Susan Henry and Janet Grace, who recently acted as our agents, selling our home, 10 Grenville Road, Kingston. My wife and I have bought and sold six houses in Kingston during the past forty years, but the agents who acted for us in previous sales have both retires. We consulted with one of those agents, and she suggested two agents as suitable to our needs, and after interviewing both, we opted to put our sale into the hands of Susan and Janet. We made that decision for many reasons, one of the most important being that they had already gathered am impressive list of prospective buyers. We were not disappointed; Susan and Janet sold the house for a good price to the first prospect who toured the house (one of several that first, and final, day of showings). In our case, Susan was the most visible of the team, but the two clearly worked well as a team. We found them to be professional, much more than competent, friendly, and honest (both in their dealings with us and in the way they presented our home to prospective buyers). My wife and I are in agreement in recommending Susan Henry and Janet Grace. They served us well, and we are now pleased to count them as friends. Sincerely,
I have worked with many realtors over the past many years, both commercial and residential. I find Janet Grace and Susan Henry and their staff of Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty very competent and professional and consider them to be among the best that I have worked with. I recommend them very highly. John W. Hyre Gananoque, ON
John W. Hyre
When I thought about writing this letter/testimonial, I wondered what would be important to share with the average person looking for a real estate agent (or in this case agents). I decided to share the things that I feel were/are valuable in my experiences with Janet and Susan:
- Family Centered. Janet and Susan took some time to get to know and understand our family and its unique needs. I valued working with two people that have families of their own that are important to them.
- Caring. In both of my experiences with Janet and Susan, I felt that they ‘got’ our situation. They cared about the life and paths that led us to meeting them. They became invested in our situation and wanting the best for us. Listing a house the day before you give birth or having to sell your family home after your Father passes, are stressful, emotion filled times. Having people who care, helps.
- Accessible. Both Janet and Susan were always available to answer questions or put a worry to rest. Also their assistant Angie was just an email or phone call away.
- Professional and Knowledgeable. In both of our house selling experiences, Janet and Susan played a big role in preparing our house for sale. Susan went through each room and made a lot of recommendations. We opted to follow most of the advice and were pleased with the results. Susan also did finishing touches, bringing in items for ‘staging’, which made a big impact at no extra cost to us. They were able to answer our many questions and although they made suggestions, they looked to us to make the final decisions.
- Results! If this is your bottom line, then just skip all of the above. In both of our house selling experiences, we needed to sell fast, at the right price. In the first situation, the house sold in less than a week on the market, for asking. In our second experience, the house sold two days after listing for very close to our asking price.
“Buying and selling a house can be stressful but Susan guided us through the process so smoothly and made it such a positive experience! She really takes the time to get to know you and what is important to you, which makes such a difference. She is also very knowledgeable about the housing market in Kingston and gave us valuable advice on preparing to sell our house. We are so happy with the way everything turned out with selling our house and buying our new home and we have Susan to thank for that. Working with her was a wonderful experience and we would highly recommend her to anyone!”
This summer past, my wife and I sold two properties through the very able, proactive work of Janet Grace and Susan Henry; incidentally the same two income properties purchased six years previously through Janet. From the perspective of a moderately experienced real estate investor, in my option, Janet Grace & Susan Henry exemplify the highest standards that the real estate industry may attain. Their honesty is their bond; evaluations are thoughtful and never inflated; work ethic, unrelenting and always promoting (at considerable cost to themselves) the interests of their client. One comes away with the satisfying experience of complete trust and further, with the feeling that no stone was left unturned by them in their efforts to achieve the vest results for you. In addition, their adept use of staging was reflected in a considerably quicker sale at a higher closing price; of this I have no doubt. The tremendous level of service and success that Janet & Susan achieve is contributed to, in no small part I believe, by the personable and skillful efforts of their assistant. Angie Rose kept the lines of communication open and flowing smoothly in her work as liaison between Janet, Susan and myself. She provided continuous feedback from open houses and showings and as well, was a valuable source of information through all stages of the selling process. The integrity, dedication and professionalism of Janet, Susan and their team is a beacon that shines very favourable on Royal LePage ProAlliance Realty. Sincerely,
Dear Susan and Janet, We just wanted to send a quick note to express our gratitude. Both of you provided us with invaluable experience and expertise that resulted in the quick and painless sale of our house in Kingston. We really appreciated the critical eye and useful and cost effective repair and staging advice and guidance to be done on the house that resulted in great feedback from viewers and other realtors as well as the house looking amazing. At the beginning of the process we were worried that it would be a prolonged and time consuming experience as our house was of the high end market. With your help we were able to sell our house quickly and at a price that we were happy with. If we move back to Kingston or know others looking for property in the Kingston area we will definitely be using and recommending you both. Thanks so much again,
Carrie and Robert Paquette